Loyola College of Education, Namchi has a strong Alumni Association. They meet annually and occasionally to stay connected with the Alma Mater. Alumni Contributions towards the Growth of the College Loyola Alumni feels strong affinity towards the college. They contribute to their Alma Mater with their different capacities such as: 1. Resource Persons of workshops/ seminars/training organised by college on
- i) Right to Education Act, 2009
- ii) Profile of Emotionally intelligent Teacher
- iii) Emotional Literacy for student-teacher.
2) Alumni offer their service in the smooth functioning of Internship Teaching and Field Based Activities (FBAs) in the schools. 3) Resourceful individuals for conducting campus placement. 4) Contribute articles in the College Annual Magazine 5) Construction of Rain water Harvesting Tank and ongoing construction of Multipurpose Hall.
Eminent Alumni Loyola College of Education in her 23 years of establishment finds that more than 1800 students have pass through the portal of this institution and many of them are rendering their valuable services in Sikkim in particular and in India and abroad in general.
|#||First Name||Prominent position|
|1||Mr Sonam Denzongpa||Joint Director, HRDD, Govt of Sikkim, Govt of Sikkim, East Sikkim|
|2||Mr Sagar Moktan||Deputy Director (RMDD), HRDD, Govt of Sikkim, South Sikkim|
|3||Mr Bipin Rai||Deputy Director, HRDD, Govt of Sikkim, South Sikkim|
|4||Dr Shantiram Adhikari||Deputy Director, SCERT, Govt of Sikkim, NCTE Nodal Officer for Sikkim.|
|5||Dr Donatus Kujur S.J||Principal, St Joseph’s College, North Point, Darjeeling|
|6||DrIgnatius Topno, S.J||Principal, Loyola College of Education, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand|
|7||Dr Francis A.V, S.J||Vice Principal, Loyola College of Education, Namchi, South Sikkim|
|8||Dr Yodida Bhutia||Associate Professor, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya|
|9||Dr Kushmeeta Chhetri||Assistant professor, Harkamaya College of Education, Gangtok, Sikkim|
|10||Mrs.Radha Barsel||Senior Lecturer, DIET, Gangtok, East Sikkim & Spouse of Mr Somnath Paudyal, Minister, Dept of Food Security,Agriculture& Horticulture. Government of Sikkim.|
- * Each member shall pay an admission fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) in addition to any contribution as may be decided by the Executive Body from time totime.
- * The annual subscription for ordinary membership shall be Rs 100
- * The subscription for Life membership shall be finalized in the General Body Meeting.
|1||Sonam Tashi Bhutia||Phuchung Bhutia||President||Gumba Ghurpisey, P/O-Namchi South Sikkim|
|2||Sushila Rai||Nanda Bahadur Rai||Vice President||Maniram Busty, P/O-Namchi South Sikkim|
|3||Sinora Pradhan||Naren kumar Pradhan||General Secretary||Sorak Busty, P/O kitam South Sikkim|
|4||Rashmi Chettri||Budhaman Chettri||Joint Secretary||Legshep Busty, P/O- Hingdam, South Sikkim|
|5||Tshering Doma Bhutia||Katuk Bhutia||Treasurer||Singithang Busty, P/O- Namchi South Sikkim|
|6||Dinesh Pradhan||Bhim Bahadur Pradhan||Assistant Treasurer||Dentam Bazaar, P/O- Dentam, West Sikkim|
|7||Shiva Kumar Pradhan||Rajen kumar Shrestha||Publicity Secretary||Assangthang Busty, P/O- Namchi,South Sikkim|
|8||Deepa Rai||Purna Singh Rai||Advisor||Assangthang Busty, P/O- Namchi South Sikkim|