Loyola College Library is the ‘Heart’ of an institution. Library is automated. It has various types of library resources and provides number of library services to the Staff and the Students. Library remains open from Monday to Saturday on all working days between 8:30 AM. - 4:10 PM.
- 1) The library is open from Monday to Saturday on all working days between 8:30 AM. - 4:10 PM.
- 2) At a time two books will be issued to a student.
- 3) Books can be borrowed for only four days at a time.
- 4) A fine of Rupees five will be charged (per day & per book) for late submission of books.
- 5) Any damage found in books should be brought to the notice of the librarian immediately, before issuing it.
- 6) Dictionaries, Encyclopaedias, Reference Books, News Papers. Journals and Magazines are shall not be taken out of the library.
- 7) Books already issued and carry bags shall not be allowed into the library.
- 8) No marks and folds should be made anywhere in the books. If the books are found damaged, full value of the books shall be charged.
- 9) Silence and Discipline should be maintained in the library.
- 10) Students should take up the responsibility to arrange the books and chairs properly after using the library.
- 1. Document delivery service
- 2. Reference service
- 3. Book Bank
- 4. Searching documents or use of catalogue
- 5. Current Awareness Service
- 6. Reservation of documents for the users
- 7. Reprographic Service
- 8. Readers’ advisory service
- 9. News Papers Clipping
- 10. Free E-Journals browsing: KNIMBUS: access of e-resources facilities provided by Sikkim University. https://doaj.org/ (Directory of Online Access Journal) www.oajse.com. Dr. Badan Burman is a compiler of this largest database. The OAJSE service covers free, full text, quality controlled journals.
- 11. Browsing Internet
- 12. Question Bank
|1||Dr. Sandhya Rai||Principal||President|
|2||Mr. Sunil Rabidas||Librarian||Secretary|
|3||Fr. Dr. Francis A.V||Vice Principal||Member|
|4||Dr. Sebastian V.J.||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Mr. Kumar Roka||Office Assistant||Member|
|1||Books (Including Reference)||7152|
|9||Back volumes of journals||2|
|8||Computers (For Internet)||2|